• My Month In A Nutshell | January 2015 ♥

Before we enter a new month, I want to do a quick recap of my January :)

The Highlights...

January 1 - Spent the NYE at home with my small family.


January 2 - Had a blast with The Matias as we spent the page 2 of 365 at Campville Private Resort, Laguna

January 4 - Spent the first Sunday with Mass at St. Peter Parish, Commonwealth, Quezon City

January 10 - Went to my hometown to celebrate my Uncle's birthday


January 17 - My cousin's Birthday + The Hermoso's need to come back at Australia

January 18 - Reunite with one of my best friend, Lorainne Soberano. ♥

January 24 - Attended Jed Arjan's 7th Birthday at McDonald's Blue Bay Walk, Pasay City
Something I missed..
Photo Credit: Pinky Gayoso

And due to L.A.'s sickness, we were not able to attend Ate Peachy's big day. Sad to say that L.A. were stricken by fever and sore throat. His doctor's advice is refrain from strenuous activities for the mean time. 

So far, so good right? How about yours?

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

Comments