New Blog Layout | Blissful Web Design ♥

11:57 AM

Hello w0ohlalovers, I haven’t post anything for the past 30 days. And today, I feel like I am starting all over again. (sigh)

Moving forward, I just want to thank Ushna of Blissful Web Designs for revamping my blog layout. She did my blog layout for free and I am very much happy with what she did. My requests are to have a simple, girly yet sophisticated that would best reflect the kind of person I am and the activities that I do, with watercolor and calligraphy as my inspiration.


And here’s the final layout.


Mood board


I like how my new blog layout turns out. Blue and green gave cool effect on the eyes and gold serves as the accent.

Though I still need to work on some items on the side bar, this new blog layout gave me a hard kick on the butt that says, I badly need to push more on to blogging. :)

Anyways, if you like my new blog layout and wanted to revamp yours too, check Blissful Web Designs and see what she can do for you! :)

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images