• Birthday Wishlist (Part 1) ♥

7:52 PM

A month from now, I will be celebrating my 2Xth birthday, wheew! I can't believe that I am turning 2X. Time flies so fast! The last thing I know is "I was only 18, young and so much in love with the father of my sons."
Credit: TreeHollowDesigns
So since my birthday is coming, I wanted to make some list. List of the things I wanted to buy for my self as birthday present. Some may find pleasure in buying clothes, bags, shoes, cosmetics or travel to far away places but I found my joy in the simplest form of things..

Let's start. :)

PART ONE: Art stuffs such as..
Watercolor Paper
Dermatograph Pencil
Sharpie Pens
Watercolor Paint Set
Watercolor Paint Brushes

Because recently I found my self so obsessed with watercolor. :) Aside from that, I also like...

Letter Stamps, Date Stamps, Random Stamps
Calligraphy Pens
Random Washi Tapes
Cute Deco Stickers
Highlighter Pen

I like anything colorful and stuff that would tickle my creative thinking a bit. I am not really creative or crafty but I love everything Kawaii. These items made me feel young.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images