• Nomination | My Second Blog Award: The Liebster Blog Award.

4:09 PM

Back-to- back nomination. 
From The Versatile Blogger Award to The Liebster Blog Award.

Liebster is a German word which means "sweetheart" or "dearest".  I didn't know the meaning of this until a Anne of Stretch Your Peso nominated me. Thanks Anne!

Receiving nomination means a lot to me. Specially when you seem that your blog is just another ghost blog. 

Fun Facts About Liebster Award
• It is an award given to bloggers by fellow bloggers.
• Some may view it like how chain letters or messages work without the curse if you will not accept it.
• It is a fun way to recognize other blogs or promote other blogs.
• It is a nice way to know the person who nominated you and the people you nominated.

Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back your own nomination.
2. Display the Award badge on your side bar.
3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself which was asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Post another 11 facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of 11 questions to be answers by the people you nominate.
7. Inform the people you nominated about your nomination.

Here are the questions asked by Anne.
1. Why do you blog? I blog to entertain myself. ♥
2. Will you eat dirt in a dare? No.
3. What is your favorite color? Nothing in particular. :)
4. Dog or cat? Dog ♥
5. Pick one word to describe your blog. Versatile ♥
6. Are you a night or morning person? A night person. 
7. What are you having for lunch? Ginisang Munggo (A Filipino dish)
8. Have you been to Alaska? Not yet
9. Have you ever eaten Kale? Yes.
10. Did you watch the Twilight Saga? I am not a fan of Twilight. I prefer Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. ☺
11. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer Aniston.

Eleven facts about me..
1. My first name and second name starts with M, that's why my nickname is Emem. ♥
2. My sons first name are both Luiz.
3. I love washing my hand and feet a lot and put lotion afterwards.
4. I don't like having long hair.
5. I love coffee. Coffee make my day. ♥
6. I blog since 2003. A personal blog which do not exist today. :P
7. I love singing though songs don't love me back.
8. I really wanted to be an interior designer.
9. I like nail polish. ♥
10. I want to learn how to paint, calligraphy and doodle. ♥
11. I like books. ☺

I nominate...
1. Kristine of Call Me Kristine
2. Mrs. Pineda of Home Is Kool
3. Eens of Our Eat Dates
4. Angel of Love, Teacher Angel
5. Clarice of My Metro Lifestyle 
6. Monica of Lady Lion Heart
7. Lyza of Almost A Writer
8. Jacq of Jacq Writes World
9. Sachie of Girl on Fire
10. Mary of Marsh Mary
11. Shy of Sweet Confessions

And lastly, here are the questions my nominees need to answer..
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What are the advantages of being a blogger?
4. What are the disadvantages of being a blogger?
5. Which web host do you use?
6. Do you earn through your blog?
7. Are you willing to do a giveaway collaboration?
8. What is the best thing you learned about blogging?
9. How do you accept criticism about your blog?
10. Do you attend blogging event like Blogapalooza?
11. What is your advice to people who would like to start blogging?

So that's it. Thanks.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images