• Nail | These Nail Polishes vs. One Local Nail Polish ♥

9:00 PM

If you are on a tight budget and just wanted to dub some shade from imported brands such as these (photo below)
Credit: http://stylebakery.com/stylebakery/beauty/fall-2010-nail-trend-heather-g/
here is your quick go to. 

0ac5b-052020121843
Made by: Marlyn

The nail polish you saw above is from Klik Nail Polish in Ashley shade from Mei Mei Cosmetics and it is one of my favorite on my collection. To achieve the pigmented shade of this, you need to have at least three coats. For mileage, it depends on how busy your hands are. For me, my nail polish usually lasts for about 4 to 7 days, depending on the things I do. But I think you should not expect so much from this brand, it only cost P18.00 per 7ml at Watson's, so when the polish is out, you can replace it immediately. :)

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images