• Nail | Orly in La Playa vs. Local Nail Polish ♥

8:14 PM

This entry has been sleeping on my draft folder for a loooong time so please, forgive me. And if we are friends on Facebook, you'll see that this picture was posted on my #iPolish album last August 2011. I know it is not #WaybackWednesday, #ThrowbackThursday or #FlashbackFriday and even if I am using #TimeHop, this picture will not pop up. But who cares? This is my blog anyway and I am posting anything I like. Sorry for the rough words, I don't mean any harm though, I just want to share a nail polish that once hit my nails and made me feel so royal. 


This nail polish is from the collection of my kumareng Marianne and since this polish is not mine, I forgot what's the name of this. But this nail polish is close to the shade of...

Orly in La Playa
*Please click the photo for credit
Anyway, to give you more details about the polish on my nails, it's not from Caress, OMG or Caronia brand so please let me know if what other brands (local) might have the same shade, because I really wanted to mention it on this article.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images