• Feature | Affordable yet Stylish and Functional - A Bag Any Mom Should Have - Sunshine&Citrus ♥

9:48 PM

Looking for bags that are trendy yet functional? 

Honestly, that question is one of my dilemma not until I found Sunshine&Citrus bags.


As a mom of  5-year old and  5-month old boys, I always had that problem when it comes to bag shopping. Since I always carry more items on my bag than I was single, I go for large, durable bag that would be stylish and made up of quality materials. 


When we go out with our kids, the bag that I use should be able to carry 3 kilos to 5 kilos of load. It should have pockets where I can store keys, loose coins and small bills, and my smart phone. A bag large enough to fit all our travel essentials.

Daphne duffle
(Snake / Victorian)

When I go out to do some banking or grocery, I usually use a small cross body, a sling bag or a tote bag that would carry my fold-able umbrella, wallet and phone.

Milaflor
(Black Stripes / Red Stripes)

Milaflor Houndstooth

When I go out to see some of my friends for a quick brunch, I usually use a casual, simple to grab on-the-go bag that looks fun.

Milaflor
(Abstract / Floral)

Luckily, all the things I looked for bags are all in Sunshine&Citrus bags. With the style, functionality, fun designs and affordability of their bags, I know, everyone would definitely love to carry Sunshine & Citrus whenever, wherever! So if you are into bags, you may buy 15 pieces of bags* (*Ady, Martha, Milaflor and Andrea*) for as low as P5,000.00. You may use it personally or you may resell it.

To know more about this opportunity, you may get in touch with Sunshine&Citrus at...
Contact number: +63 916 773 0171

You may also check their products thru...
Facebook page: Sunshine&Citrus
Twitter: @sunshine_citrus

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images