• Milestone | Unlocking My 10,000 Page View ♥

9:56 PM

Wow! I really don't know what to say exactly. I am totally lost for words! I checked my blog today and I got surprised to see that there is 10,000 views already! Wow! My heart can't contain how thankful I am to all my active and silent viewers who made this possible.

Allow me thank few people who helped me in achieving this blogging milestone.


Fellow bloggers..
• Lou-Ann of Live, Love and Lou
• Sarah of Fashion Eggplant
• May of Fully Housewifed
• Serene of Nurse's Diary
• Nicole of Chic Mix
• Nilyn of Above Precious Rubies
The Kitchen Goddess
• Jhanis of The Vanilla Housewife
• Didi of The CanDIshhh Tales
• Juvy of Mama Speaks
• Kristina of The Sunny Momville
• Kristine of Happily Organized Mom
• Janice of The Roller Coaster Ride
• Nadia of Nanay's Trip
• Maan of Davao Mommy
• Josephine of Triple Joys
Joy Lojo 
• Peachy of The Peach Kitchen
• Techa of Pensive Thoughts
• Em of A Day in the Life of Em
• Michelle of Xoxo Mrs. Martinez
• Kit Kat of Call Me Mrs. A
• Mecheel of Singlemom Mecheel
• Pauleen of Mila Stole My Heart
• Cheryl of Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy
• Jacq of Jacq Writes World
• Badeth of Mommy Peach
• Que of Life of Que
• Pam of The Book Lover's Lounge
• Rose of Mommy Rose Blog

Family / Friends
• Elle G. of Style and Glow
Coleen H.
Rose Anne V.

BlogLovin' Followers



• Juliette of What Julie Says
• Lily of Little Notes from Lily
• Rolanda of Bones and Bruises
• Melanie of Mellow Yellow Blog
• Emily of Shop Thrifting
• Cheryl of Labels and London
• Natalia of Timidamente Loira
• Elaine of Try to See the Good in Everyone
• Alex of Enjoy the Journey
Career Girl Daily
• Belle of Belle Melange
• Enrica of Fashion Mode

and to all my silent readers. I may not know you but thanks! Really. This means a lot. And I'd like to thank you as well. If you find some topics that are interesting or not, please don't hesitate to comment, so I can't you next time.. :)

Anyways, this made me more inspired to write and share with you my experiences. Together let's celebrate beauty, love and life in general.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images