• Review | Sophie Martin J'adore Lipstick in Blushy Pink ♥

5:50 PM


The product that I will feature on this blog has been sitting on my drawer for the longest time. I think I better give a quick review about this before it expires.

Sophie Martin J'adore lipstick in Blushy Pink • P85.00 per 3.8g
Sophie Martin is quiet like Avon where you could purchase their products through authorized re-sellers but unlike Avon their primary products are bags and wallets, later on they also expanded in selling clothes and cosmetics.

The shade is rich in color but you can actually see that it flatter even the lines on my hand. :(
J'adore Lipstick is a moisturized lipstick to keep your lips' natural softness. It comes in 11 shades. The packaging is really light, not bulky and made of cheap plastic. (Well, the product cost is really inexpensive so do not expect too much from the packaging.) The print effaces really quick and sometimes become messy and transfer in your hands or in your bag.


Moving on to the lipstick, well, the lipstick's texture is really moist, easy to slide and pigment BUT it makes my lips really chappy. I already exfoliated my lips however I always got the same result.

What I like...
• Inexpensive.
• Light-weight
• Pigmented
• Long lasting

What I don't like...
• It makes my lips more dry and chappy.
• I don't like the smell.
• It transfers on the skin, clothes or cup
• Not readily available.
• You can't do swatches before buying.
Overall, I would rate this 3.5 out of 5. The smell is not really terrible but it reminds me that the product is really inexpensive.

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images