• Review | Avon Simply Pretty Cheek Color in Blooming Peach ♥

3:39 PM

Hello w0ohlalovers, I am so happy to announce that I am halfway through the make up I used behind my Face of the Day #1 post. 


In case you missed some part of it, you can click on these links I'll share below.
• Face: Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream
• Eyebrow: ELF Professional Studio Treat and Tame
• Eye shadow: Avon Simply Pretty Blendable Eye Shadow  Duo in Goddess
• Eyeliner: ELF Essential Liquid Eyeliner

So, now, I will reveal the product that make my cheeks rosy. =)

Well, this is Avon Simply Pretty Cheek Color in Blooming Peach and this is my second pot. :)

Honestly, I don't usually buy cosmetics from Avon because I was always in doubt of the compatibility of their products on my skin. What I usually buy from them are their under wears. However, I was encourage to try their cosmetics when I was with one of my peers one time and saw her applying this on her cheeks and BAAM it looks good on her! So I waited for the sale and I treated my self with my own pot. :) 


What Avon says about  Avon Simply Pretty Cheek Color in Blooming Peach...
Are you really blushing? Keep them guessing with this light-as-air powder that gives your cheeks a flush of natural, pretty glow Made especially for Asian women.


What I like...
• Light coverage.
• Light weight.
• Easy to apply.
• Affordable.


What I don't like...
The brush.
• It's really powdery.

Overall, I rate it 4 out of 5. Good thing, I was not disappointed. What I really prefer is a light blush that would not gather so much attention. I actually have an oily skin on summer and dry skin on a cold weather, cream blush on doesn't usually work with me as well as hot pink blush on. (It makes me look roasted)

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images