• Nomination | My First Ever Nomination : The Versatile Blogger Award ♥

4:35 PM

Hmm, this is so surprising. The badge you see on the left is the badge for The Versatile Blogger Award and the reason why you are seeing this, is because I am nominated... (tumbling plus split then bow) 

Wow, I must make a speech for this, since, this is my FIRST BLOG AWARD.. (Just kidding, but I mean that this is my first blog award) I just want to thank the person who nominated me, and she is no other than Lou of Live, Love and Lou. (Thanks girl. ^_^)


The Rules are quite simple...
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments)
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

So, here are my nominees...

  1. Elle of Style and Glow
  2. Arianne of Tippie Toes Out and About
  3. Grace of Chicher Grace
  4. Yvonne of What Yvonne Loves
  5. Maan of Davao Mommy
  6. Ayo of The Momma Chronicles
  7. Shiella of Balot's Chatter
  8. Elaine of Try to See the Good in Everyone
  9. Juvy of Mama Speaks
  10. Nicole of Chic Mix
  11. Kitkat of Call Me Mrs. A
  12. Aleigna of Supermommy Chronicles
  13. Shari of Miss Donya Me
  14. Jen of Shop Girl Jen
  15. Vance of Purple Plum Fairy

Now that I've elected 15 bloggers, I am about to share 10 random facts about me.
  1. My surname is Valenzuela and I grew up in Valenzuela City
  2. I am from the family of Valenzuela, Matias, Gayoso, Yanga, Politico, Sales, Abas, Del Mundo, Daez Cerdeña. You can check my genealogy here
  3. I love zip locks.
  4. I love notebooks, pens, colored pencil and highlighter pen though I am not really creative.
  5. I am a bit OC.
  6. I love to wash my hands and feet a lot and afterwards put lotion on it.
  7. I am a beauty junkie on a budget.
  8. I love salad, sashimi and bulgogi. 
  9. I don't spend so much time watching TV. I am more of the PC/Smartphone-kind-of-person.
  10. I love the smell of Katinko.
So that's it folks! Thanks again Lou for nominating and to all the bloggers I nominated please don't forget to link back your own nomination. :) 

This is going to be exciting. :)


,
EmemV.


Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images