• Nail | OPI, Morgan Taylor, China Glaze vs. Local Brand ♥

9:00 PM

Hello w0ohlalovers, if you are like Audrey Hepburn who believes in pink, you might also want to believe that this pink local nail polish I would feature on this article would give justice in mimicking OPI Nail Lacquer, Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer and China Glaze.

    
Photo Credit: All Lacquered Up
Left to right: OPI in If The Fushia Fits, Morgan Taylor in Tropical Punch, China Glaze in Designer Satin

I had my nails painted in Caronia Nail Polish in the shade of Claret. It is worth P30.25/8mL at Ever Department Stores.
Photos: Mine

This pink nail polish gives me a feminine feel and I loooove it. The shade is so pigmented even with just two coats. But what I don't like about Caronia Nail Polish is, it becomes very thick over time.

Overall, I would rate this as 3.5stars being 5stars as the highest.

,
EmemV.

-----

Spurlge:
Save:
---
*Nail color from the photos may differ from the actual color. Please use this article according to your discretion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images