• My Month In A Nutshell | February 2015 ♥

10:35 PM

We're entering a new month again but before anything else let me share with you some events happened on my February. :)


1: I was so overwhelmed that my blog went to 38th place from 360th place in personal blog category. Next to Marcelo Santos III. :)


5: Had my hair chopped and made the ends rusty.


6: Shop with my mother-in-law and kids, ate at Resty's Carved Beef and start sending some Valentine inspired kisses to my love. :)



7: Celebrated Nanay's 80th birthday with the Suelto-Boston clan ♥


10: Went to Marikina Public Market to buy some loot bags for LA's birthday and start reading For Richer and For Poorer by Chinkee Tan.


13: Surprised Birthday Celebration for my eldest son at school.





14: Valentine's Day + Had a simple birthday celebration for my eldest son's birthday at home with the rest of the family.



19: Had a simple send-off dinner for Magallanes Family and Tatay Ello at YakiMix, SM Masinag


20: Watched the #ThatThingCalledTadhana


21: Spent the whole day at home with my kids. :) Had some art activity at home.



22: Went to YakiMix again and avail their student promo plus unlocking my 10,000 page views.



25: Got a nomination for The Versatile  Blogger Award from Live, Love and Lou


So that's it. Those are some of my in-between this month, not pretty interesting right but I am just glad that my blog hit the 10,000 page view already. :) By the way, I needed to have 3 more likes for my FB page and it'll be 100. :)

So here's a cheers to February and March!

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images