• Looking Forward | Hello February 2015! ♥

12:30 AM

Hello w0ohlalovers, yesterday, I posted about what happened on my January, today, I will be sharing with you the things which I am anticipating for this month.

PERSONAL
• 1: My Aunt's Birthday.
I always look forward to this day ever since I left my hometown. This is one of the days in the year where I got the chance to come back home.
• 7: Nanay Lina's 80th Birthday.
Karwin's family prepared something for Nanay's 80th birthday. I guess they had been busy arranging this party for Nanay since December and I heard Nanay's siblings are coming too. So there will be a reunion. :)
• 14: Valentine's Day + One of my cousin's birthday + My son's birthday.
This day will always be special not because it's Valentines but it is because of my eldest son's birthday. This year, he is turning 5 years old and he requested to celebrate his birthday at school.
• 17: My Uncle's Birthday.
• 18: Ash Wednesday
• 19: Chinese New Year (Special Non-Working Holiday)
• 25: EDSA Revolution Anniversary (Special Holiday)


Anyway, I also searched for OTHER events/activities that you might want to join.

FESTIVALS
• 2: Feast of Our Lady of Candles at Jaro, Iloilo
• 11: Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes
• 12-15: Hot Air Balloon Festival at Clark, Angeles, Pampanga
• 28: Panagbenga Festival at Baguio City
Source: Click here

CONCERTS
• 1: The Vamps Live in Manila at SM Mall of Asia Arena
• 3: Tycho Live in Manila at The Theater Solaire Resort
• 7: Architechts Live in Manila at SM Skydome
• 8: New Found Glory Live in Manila at SM Skydome
• 10-14: UP Fair 2014 at UP Diliman Sunken Garden
• 13 & 14: Martin Nievera, Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, Gary Valenciano and Lani Misalucha at Mall of Asia Arena
• 14: Boyce Avenue Live in Manila at Smart Araneta Coliseum
• 14: Matt Monro Jr. + The Platters and Christian Bautista Valentine's Day Concert at PICC Plenary Hall
• 14: Russell Thompkins Jr. and The New Stylistics Live in Manila Valentine’s Day Dinner Concert at EDSA Shangri-La
You might also check https://www.ticketworld.com.ph/Online/ who's rocking the stage this month.

SPORTS
You might also check http://www.takbo.ph/list-of-events/ to see the whole running activities for the month

SALE
Please check Manila on Sale on Facebook.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«
---
Credits
Image: http://www.onlineprintablecalendar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Hello-February-Tumblr-3.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images