• Beauty | Sophie Martin Magic Pink Cream ♥

10:58 PM


Hello again w0ohlalovers, here's a product from Sophie Martin and this is my first product from the said brand.

I bought this a long, long time ago and has been in my vanity kit every day. As you can see the print on the tube is already fading and I believe if you'll buy a new Sophie Martin Pink Cream the packaging will be different.

I am blogging this in fulfillment of my Face of The Day #1 entry and yes, this is the last product that I used on my face.. (Yippee! We're done on my FOTD#1. => Please stay tuned my loves, I'll be posting more items/products I used over time.)



What Sophie Martin says about it...
Magic Pink is formulated using plant extract. It turns skin into look rosy pink within  minute after application.

My take on Sophie Martin Magic Pink Cream...
For only P85.00 per 10ml, it is no doubt that this Magic Pink Cream became one of the best seller of Sophie Martin's cosmetics line. Aside from the cheeks, you may also use this on your eyelid as eye shadow or on your lips as your lip gloss. So for my FOTD#1, I applied this Sophie Martin Magic Pink Cream as lip cream.

The review...
• Packaging: It come in a cute white/pink small tube. Very handy and lightweight. There is no need for a brush applicator or sort. 
• Consistency: White lotion-like consistency. It's not runny yet not really thick.
• Coverage: A little goes a long way. You only need a small amount (smaller than a pea size) to color your cheek. Too much of it could also lead to disaster. Plus, since it is cream, it is a bit shiny when applied to the cheeks.
• Smell: It kinda put me off. It smells like an alcohol and taste like an alcohol when applied to lips.
• Ingredients: It has alcohol and PARABENS which is a NO-NO.
• Price: Very affordable. P85.00 per 10mL
• Availability: You can only buy from Sophie Martin Authorized Dealers

What I like?
• It is really affordable and yes it is true to it's promise that it can make turn your skin rosy pink in a minute. Color can go light to heavy when you applied generously and it could last up to 8 hours.

What I don't like?
• Parabens.. Nuff said.

Overall, I'll rate this as 4 over 5. I like how the product deliver its promise, however would reserve the 1 point for the paraben.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images