• Leisure | Camp Ville Private Resort (Pansol, Calamba, Laguna, PH) ♥

12:34 AM

Hello w0ohlalovers, forgive me for I am going to put off to a later time the products that I used for my face of the day #1 to give way to the short staycation that me and my family had on page 2 of 365.

Short introduction first before I give the information or review whatever you may want to call it, my aunt, uncle and cousins who are really dear to me surprised us by coming home to the Philippines after 3 looongs years. They safely arrived 2 days before we hit two.zero.one.five and on their 4th day, we had a short staycation in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna. The name of the place is Camp Ville Private Pool in Solemar del Pansol Subdivision, Pansol, Calamba, Laguna.

So we left Quezon City (Trinoma to be exact) at 6:30am and we arrived in Laguna about 7:45am. We really don't know where we are heading or what kind of place we are going to try out because we are relying to the driver of the van we rented for this trip. He knew a lot of good private pools in Laguna and don't worry he is trustworthy. :)

So, he drove us to this place called Solemar del Pansol Subdivision, which is amazingly a beautiful neighborhood. The houses are big and I think most of the houses on that village have private pools to offer. WOW.. In fact, I am dreaming to have a house on that village too! (Oh God, please grace us.) However, the first place that he has in mind is already occupied, good thing, there's an Ate who is riding on a bicycle who will help you to look for a good place. So with the guidance of this Ate-who-rides-on-a-bicycle, she showed us two places a few blocks away from the first option. After seeing the options we settled in Camp Ville Private Pool.


We arrived there and the saw the pool empty. According to the housekeeper, they only fill the pool when somebody rent the place. So that means to say, we are going to swim on a clean water! Yehey! :)


I think the pool is about a 100 to 150 meters long and 50 meters wide. The shallow part is 4.5ft and the deepest part is 6ft. It has a small Jacuzzi that can accommodate 5 to 7 person. 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9??? Hey, sabi ng housekeeper 5 to 7 lang daw pwede dyan sa Jacuzzi! Bakit ang kulit nyo?? Umalis na ang dalawa dyan! DAAAALLLIII! 
On the first floor, there is a male and female shower room/bathroom, kitchen with refrigerator, gas and gas stove, videoke, and hot/cold water dispenser.

On the second floor, there are three rooms but we only used two rooms.
Room #1
Room #2
...a common bathroom, and

...a billiard table which my cousins and my eldest son enjoyed.

All these facility for P7,000.00 from 8am to 5pm.

What I like...
  • They have spacious rooms.
  • Clean toilet.
  • Water on the pool are new.
  • Free use of gas stove and gas.
  • Free use of water dispenser.
  • The water don't have smell.

What I don't like...
  • The housekeeper told us that it would only took 2 hours to fill the entire pool but the truth is the pool was filled an hour before we leave.
  • There are post around the billiard table and would make it hard for you to play nicely when the ball and the cue get to the wrong angle.
  • The videoke is out of tune. (Or baka ako lang??? Seriously, wala talaga sa tono po.. :P)
  • They have the same rate for night swimming. (Walang discount sa daytime swimming.)
  • There are no free use of inflatable or salbabida. (Pero yung mga kasama ko, okay naman silang salbabida eh.. Joke ulit!)
  • They don't have WiFi.

Will I recommend?
  • Yes. I think the price is quiet reasonable for the free amenities they included in the package. 

OVERALL, I'll rate it 4 out of 5, 5 as the highest. Honestly, I enjoyed the short staycation. I think it's a nice place. I like that we arrived there with a clean pool. My eldest son was so happy. He was able to go the deep part of the pool at first. The water don't have smell. However, I didn't like the part that the housekeeper said that it would only take 2 hours to fill the pool. That's a no-no. 

How to go.. I am sorry but I am not really good at directions. Please check the OLX Ad here and contact their housekeeper to book their pool.

Address: Dahlia St., Solemar del Pansol, Pansol, Calamba, Laguna

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«
-----

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images