• Review | E.L.F. Professional Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tame ♥

5:20 PM

ELF Professional Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium shade || Php249.75
Good day w0ohlalovers, as promised I will be sharing with you the products I used on my Face of the Day #1 posted last January 7, 2015 and here it is.

First, I used Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream in Light shade on my entire face, focusing on the side of my nose and on my blemishes. (You can check my review here...) And then, I moved on with my brows. On my brows, I used E.L.F. Professional Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium shade. I choose this shade because it is the closest shade next to my hair.
Source: ELF Website
ELF Professional Studio Eyebrow Treat and tame a product use to manicure and style brows like eyebrow pencils but unlike eyebrow pencils, this helps you regrow your once thin eyebrows and manage those growing eyebrow hair.

Can you tell the difference?


What I like
  • I usually trim my eyebrows by my self and there are times that I accidentally overdo it and this product helped me grow my eyebrows faster.
  • It could give you a natural looking eyebrows after. I like the coverage of it, it is not very loud or it doesn't make your eyebrow an attention seeker.
  • It don't have any nasty smell and it is easy to manage/control/apply on your eyebrows. I think even people who just started drawing their eyebrows would like this too.
  • I appreciate the packaging, it is thin and it doesn't consume most of the space on your to-go cosmetic bag however the treat part looks like a lip gloss.
  • I think it also sold with a reasonable price.
  • It is available at Watson's, SM Department Stores, Robinson's Department Stores
What I don't like
  • The packaging doesn't say the ingredients and how to use it.
  • There are times that the products on the tame part are all at the tip of the mascara and it doesn't really blend with your eyebrows the way you want it.
Will I buy it again?
  • Answer is YES. I think it is a good product but not really great. 
Will I recommend it?
  • Yes, especially to those people who just started drawing their eyebrows.

Overall, this product worked for me and I am giving 4 out of 5 rating (5 as the highest).

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«
-----
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with products I featured on this blog. I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. I paid/buy this product and my reviews are honest and are based on my personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images