• Review | E.L.F. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black ♥

5:15 PM

Hello w0ohlalovers, sorry for making you wait for the installment entry about the make up I used on my Face Of The Day #1. I will not make long introduction here any more so let's proceed to the product :)

E.L.F. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black • Php 129.75

What E.L.F. says...
No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Liquid Eyeliner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects.


What I like...
• The product is very light weight and inexpensive.
• Brush tip is soft.


See some gaps or inconsistency on my swatch?

What I don't like...
• Print on the bottle effaces really quick.
• Consistency seems really wet and is not really pigmented.
• I am not sure if it's me or the brush, but I can't make thin lines with this. :(
• It's not water proof and it smudge, transfer and took a long time to dry.

This is how it looks like when I tried to make thin lines.

Overall, I will rate this as 4 over 5 and maybe I should practice applying eyeliners more.

,
EmemV.

Follow Me
»Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images