• Happy New Year w0ohlalovers! ♥

9:55 PM

Happy New Year w0ohlalovers! :) 

How's your new year so far? Mine is a bit exciting.

I started drafting my new year's resolution and bucket list as early as December and right now I am officially done writing it. But sorry, as much as I want to, I won't share it with you, maybe at the last day of this year, I do not want to get jinx after all. :)

Right now, I am so hype and excited about the things that will come this year. I cannot wait how God will work in our lives. I can't wait to His promises to come true.


New year makes me look back on myself and my family. It makes me realize the things we've been through. 


RIGHT NOW, THIS IS WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY HEAD...
Sorry, mali spelling ng canvas. :P

God is so good we gave us new beginning. New year reminds me to...
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”  Isaiah 43:18-19
...and hold to His promises. I love how new year gives an amazing peace in my heart.

,
EmemV.

-----

https://whitneyconnerclapper.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/blank-canvas.jpg Original Photo
Source: http://beyondgoodandemma.blogspot.com/2009/06/fun.html



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images