• Review | Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream SPF 30 PA++ in Light ♥

12:15 PM

Price: Php 299.00 / 25g


Blemish Balm or most commonly known as BB Cream has been dominating the Asian Market since 2010. It has been used to replace primer, foundation and concealer.

Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream is a whitening cream and lightweight foundation in one. It gives both skin care and makeup benefit at a very affordable price. Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream SPF 30 PA++ could help Asian people achieve that flawless and no-make-up look in an instant. It has special ingredient, GenActiv™ and other two potent ingredient such as Niacinamide and 12HSA which basically control melanin production. (patterned to Pond's Website)

Consistency: Not watery. Not oily.
Moving forward, this is my second BB Cream. My first BB Cream was from Ever Bilena but due to it's poor packaging, I already throw it away. But don't worry, I have some review for that BB Cream maybe some other time, for now, I will be sharing with you my review for Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream. I started using this four months ago and I don't have any violent reaction to this product.

I use this product by washing my face first, had some toner and I ditched the moisturizer part.

Half of my face first.
See the difference? Half of my face turns lighter.
BB Creams are like moisturizer, liquid foundation and a primer in one, so you can actually save more money and time with just a BB Cream. Sometimes I wear it bare for a natural glow and sometimes I also apply a layer of two-way foundation to make it last longer.

Pond's BB Cream all over my face.
    BEFORE
    AFTER (Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream only)

    What I like...

    • Packaging: It comes in a very handy packaging that can be place in a small purse or clutch.
    • Coverage: It covers light blemishes and acne marks. It also lighten my eye bags. Overall, it gives me a natural glow. It can also last for 4 to 6 hours.
    • Consistency: It is not watery/oily. I think the cream is just right for my skin type.
    • Availability: Available in all leading supermarket.

    What I don't like...
    • Price: I think it's a bit pricey for a small amount.
    Will I repurchase it?
    • Yes.

    Will I recommend it?
    • Yes.
    ♥,
    EmemV.


    Follow Me
    »Facebook« »Instagram« »Twitter«
    -----

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Like us on Facebook


    Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
    Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
    Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

    Flickr Images