• M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ♥

6:36 PM

Merry Christmas w0ohlalovers! We've been celebrating Christmas together since I can't remember :) I just want to say to thank you for your continuous support no matter what platform I use.

Translation Merry Christmas ♥
Credit: http://i.imgur.com/GlBpyPp.jpg

I moved to this blog (w0ohlala.blogspot.com) last week of November and I can't imagine how we've gone so far! More than 5000+ views, wheew.. I also get some views from France; Ashburn, Virginia, US; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and a lot more from Philippines (according to FeedJit). With that traffic, I decided to give 2 bloggers a space on my blog to advertise their blogs/website for FREE for the whole year of 2015.

If you're interested just send me your 250px by 250px blog/brand logo and URL to my email valenzuela.emem@gmail.com.

The first two email will be featured on my advertisement panel.

Again, thank you so much and Merry Christmas! 

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images