• Beauty | Badly Need Some Chopping. ♥

7:55 PM

Hello w0ohlalovers, wheew, Christmas is really fast approaching. Have you completed you Christmas shopping? If yes, well good for you. But do not forget to give something for yourself too. A make over isn't too much for a Merry-Christmas-Gift-To-My-Self, take note of that. :)

Anyway, my today's entry is about my hair.

Date Taken: Dec 19, 2014
And I've been thinking of chopping it months ago. But there are some stuffs that concerns me if I cut my hair. See, I just gave birth last September and I am currently breastfeeding my son. I know a haircut would not cause any harm but if I will undergo a hair treatment there will be a big possibility that the chemicals that will be use on my hair will be bad for the health of my child (and that's kinda threatening.)

So dears, if you know a treatment that is suitable for a breastfeeding mom, please let me know. I want to trim my hair a little for a new look in 2015.

Thanks in advance and stay gorgeous.

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images