• Review | E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 in Rose Beige ♥

8:41 PM

ELF Studio Two-way Cake Foundation
Credit: ELF Cosmetics Philippines' Facebook
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light
E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless
E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige

E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige • Php249.75
Guess what?! I already used 4 compact of this! And to be honest, I like it more than Maybelline Pressed Powder or Foundation. I used it damped for full and lasting coverage and I like how it blend on my skin. It also helped in reducing oils on my skin, that was evident when a friend took a photo of me and there are not oily reflections after the shot.


On this photo, I am also using..
Eyebrows: E.L.F. Professional Studio Treat and Tame in Medium shade
Eyeshadow: Avon Simply Pretty Blendable Eyeshadow Duo in Goddess
Lips: E.L.F. Essential Lipstick in Captivating


a. Packaging: It's light weight and made up of cheap plastic. It's bulky and the mirror fell. All 4 compact I used has the same problem, so what I did was to secure it with double sided tape.

b. Smell: If you used it dry you'll smell the rubber sponge but if you use it damp you'll never notice a smell.

c. Consistency / Coverage : I like it. It blends with my skin really well. It's not cakey.

d. Price : I have no negative reaction with the price :)

e. Availabilty : I think ELF is available at Watson's, SM Department Store and Robinson's Department Stores

f. Will I purchase it again? Yes.

g. Will I recommend it? Yes.



To view my insight for rest of the items I bought from E.L.F. just follow the link.

EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images