• Review | E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless ♥

7:47 PM

E.L.F. Essential Lipstick
Credit: https://www.facebook.com/ELFCosmeticsPH
This is going to be my first red lippie. I am not really a red lippie girl but I like how Anne Curtis pull it of. Very classic and sophisticated. I know Anne uses expensive brands even though she endorse Avon. So I find my own affordable red lippie and this is what I got!


E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light
E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless
E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige



a. Packaging: The packaging was light weight and was made of cheap plastic which are difficult to twist.
b. Smell: It has a fruity smell.
c. Consistency / Coverage: It's matte and has intense color. I find it difficult to blend on my lips, so I have to use lip brush to blend it well. It also last up to 3 hours.
d. Availabilty : I think ELF is available at Watson's, SM Department Store and Robinson's Department Stores
e. Will I purchase it again? No.
f. Will I recommend it? No.

To view my insight for rest of the items I bought from E.L.F. just follow the link.
,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images