• Review | E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light/Glow ♥

9:01 PM

E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter
Credit: https://www.facebook.com/ELFCosmeticsPH

Hello, today I will be sharing with you what I thought about E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and  Highlighter.


bd3ad-love-0015
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light
E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless
E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige

E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Glow/Light • Php249.75


With assistance from the friendly sales lady of E.L.F. counters at the mall, she actually demonstrated how to use the concealer, and she also helped me pick the right color for my skin tone and skin type.

a. Packaging : The packaging looks very sophisticated because it's packed in a black box with small window to see the actual product and you're not required to struggle with the packaging just to open it. Unfortunately, the shade of the product is not inscribed at main packaging so you have to keep the box for you to be able to remember the shade or note it on you mobile phone. Another downside of it, since I use it very often, the thread which let the highlighter and concealer hold together suddenly lost its strength, so when you twist the cap, it take so much time for you to open it.

b. Smell : Smell was nice, it doesn't have strong nasty smell of chemical nor any flavor scent. It is just plain. The smell doesn't even change even though I used it many times.

c. Consistency / Coverage : As for the consistency of the concealer, it's not that light and it's not that creamy. You can easily distribute it and it's not oily. It also has a very nice coverage and it makes my under eye lighter and it lifted the fluffiness of my eye bags. Oh I also use it as an over-all concealer and I love it! It makes my whole face light and bright. For the highlighter, at first I am not really sure how to use it and what's the purpose of it since the sales lady wasn't able to demonstrate it for me but through the use of Google and the videos posted at ELF Cosmetics website, I was able to apply it on myself. :) I think it really helped in making my eyebrows look cleaner or define; it also covered my untamed growing baby brows and I think it helped my eyes to look brighter as well. :)

d. Price : I have no negative reaction with the price :)

e. Availability : I think ELF is available at Watson's, SM Department Store and Robinson's Department Stores

f. Will I purchase it again? Maybe.

g. Will I recommend it? Maybe.


To view my insight for rest of the items I bought from E.L.F. just follow the link.

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images