• Review | E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black ♥

8:57 PM

E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Credit: https://www.facebook.com/ELFCosmeticsPH
Hello, today I will be sharing with you what I thought about E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black



(Left-Right) E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light • Php249.75 E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black • Php129.75 E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless • Php129.75 E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige • Php249.75
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light
E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless
E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige

E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black • Php129.75


I was hesitant at first to buy this product since I am not really used to put eyeliners on my eyelid but since dramatic eyes are trending nowadays, I dared myself to try it. The sales lady try few dabs at the back of her hand and tried to scratch and to my surprise, it didn't smudge, it was convincing but when I got home and tried it on my eyes, I thought the eyeliner I bought was already old because it's dry. So I went back to the computer and search how this eyeliner should be applied on the eyelid. Good thing ELF has lots of tutorial available in Youtube. So you have to shake the pen first then apply it, but in my case, I really had a hard time on this, I shook the pen liner but when I opened it the liquid splashed to the sink and even to my shirt. *Aw!* This is something I dislike about the product, so I tried to wipe the tip a little and start applying on my eyelids, since it was my first time to try a pen liner, it took me couple of try to perfect the thin-line-not-so-attention-seeker-cat-eyes. But when I already adjusted myself to the pen liner, I already realized that somehow it wasn't bad at all, it doesn't smudge just like the day the sales lady demonstrated it.


a. Packaging : Sleek and sophisticated.
b. Smell : No nasty smell.
c. Consistency / Coverage : It doesn't smudge. Last 4 to 5 hours without rubbing.
d. Price : I have no negative reaction with the price :)
e. Availabilty : I think ELF is available at Watson's, SM Department Store and Robinson's Department Stores
f. Will I purchase it again? Yes. Actually, I already finished my first tube and I'm planning to buy one soon!
g. Will I recommend it? Yes.


To view my insight for rest of the items I bought from E.L.F. just follow the link.

,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images