• E.L.F. Cosmetics Haul (Under Eye Highlighter, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Essential Lipstick and 2-way Foundation) ♥

9:05 PM

Hello, w0ohla-lovers! Today, I will sharing with you some items I bought from E.L.F Cosmetics.

(Left-Right) E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light • Php249.75 E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black • Php129.75 E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless • Php129.75 E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige • Php249.75
E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter • Light
E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen • Black 
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick • Fearless 
E.L.F. Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15 • Rose Beige

I really can't remember how or when I started to know about E.L.F. Cosmetics but I am pretty sure that I was introduce to this product via online.
So I went to SM Department Store and bought myself a bunchful of E.L.F. Cosmetics products and in less than a P1000, I got my self an E.L.F. Studio Under Eye Concealer and  Highlighter, E.L.F. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, E.L.F. Essential Lipstick and E.L.F Studio Two-Way Cake Foundation SPF 15. And was so impressed with what I bought. I never regretted buying everything all at once.

To view my feedback on these products, just click the link below..
,
EmemV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images