• Food | Tanduay Ice + Street Foods ♥

9:12 PM

3d8f8-060320121915
Tanduay Ice, Isaw, Tenga, Dugo


Alright, I wanted to start with a quick disclaimer.

I DO NOT DRINK. I mean, I DO NOT DRINK OFTEN. I DO NOT DRINK MUCH.

Karwin and I just bonded over a bottle of Tanduay Ice and some street food. It is one of the least thing we do often. We just saw the advertisement aired on TV and had it for ourselves.

For the record, I think I must say something for my first time.
  • Karwin and I had 3 bottles each. (Hindi po ako sanay, pero naka tatlo ako, taray.. Chos)
  • I don't think we get drunk after. (FACT: It only has 5% alcohol, so yung mga girl na nalasing dahil uminom nito, alam na this. Lol)
  • I think the flavors are all good.
  • About the price, I think it is quite reasonable.
I think that's quite a review for an occasional drinker, right. Ciao. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images