• Event | My 23rd Birthday x Mother's Day ♥

12:01 AM

Hey, I just add another number on my cake last week, 13th to be exact, yet I still feel young! You can't blame me if I stop counting to 20. ♥ 

bc214-051320121798

Had my simple 23rd birthday at Valenzuela with the rest of my family. We also had simple dinner for Mother's day. Nothing really special happen I would say, but thank you to those people who remember me on my birthday. I got so overwhelm with the greetings and wishes. I couldn't ask for more. :) 
Being a mother is
Being a mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.
God is so loving and generous. He sustains me and continuously sustaining me through out the years. I couldn't thank him enough. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images