• Coffee | McCafe Premium Roast Coffee (Product Review) ♥

10:34 PM

Left the house without drinking a good cup of coffee? It's fine as long there's McDonald's :)

  215fb-11-03-2011

Let us start with my preference for coffee before coming up with my review.

#1: I LOVE COFFEE regardless of the brand. :)
#2: I could drink 3 cups of coffee a day. On my 4th cup, I get acidic and have palpitation.
#3: I love coffee with cream or fresh milk.
#4: Sometimes, I also go for strong coffee or even black coffee.


McDonald's recently launched their coffee line and made it available for so many people. At P25.00 anyone can have an 8oz cup of hot coffee to brighten up their day or if you are working in the evening like me, this cup of coffee is a good kick on your butt too and the next morning as well. Really. :) I think McDonald's Coffee is too strong for me but I like to have it once in a while. I believed it is made from 100% Arabica coffee beans which is most commonly used coffee beans of common or commercial brands.

Arabica coffee beans is a species of Coffea originally indigenous to the mountains of the southwestern highlands of Ethiopia. It is also known as the "coffee shrub of Arabia", "mountain coffee" or "arabica coffee". Coffea arabica is believed to be the first species of coffee to be cultivated, being grown in southwest Ethiopia for well over 1,000 years. (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffea_arabica)

Anyway, as much as I wanted to write something about coffee and everything about it, you may visit this site for more information.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs Filipino Link Exchange blog search engine
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Flickr Images